Thursday, August 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEO

Happy Birthday to the many Leo's in my life.

It's really hard for me to even think about anything going on back in the United States - including dates and special occasions (totally forgot about SD Pride). I can't even keep the seasons straight - it's winter down here and who would have thought that the South Pacific even has a winter. So to hear that SD is experiencing a heatwave is strange. And I'm sure I'll be forgetting many, many other Birthdays and special dates for the next two years. Really this is not anything different than when I was back at home, but at least now I have an even better excuse.

And just to be on the safe side...

Special shout-out to next months VIRGO'S.

(RSC, if you happen to be reading this, I realize now that I was off by a month)

No comments: