Wednesday, August 16

iPOD BLUES

I've noticed a strange thing about my iPod. No matter how many times I reach for my headphones (the ear buds) I would say that 99 out of a 100 times the right speaker is in my left hand and the left in my right. This is uncanny but happens all the time. I can't think of a single time I've picked up my ear buds to find the correct speaker in the correct hand. Does this happen to anyone else??

The Solio solar charger - it works, but not quite as good as I thought it would. It takes several days of full sunshine to get it charged up to it's maximum -which should equal the battery in the iPod, yet when I play the iPod the charge goes out real fast. I've been charging the iPod here at the computer center by plugging it into the USB ports but that's a slow charge as well. I use the Solio as my back-up when the USB power dies off. Basically I don't listen to music as much as I would like, and I never look at my photos, cause the battery is always dead. The frustrating thing is that i have access to power outlets that I can use for free, but I left my adaptor at home which has since been lost in the mail. UGHHHHH.

I've also noticed that when i rate songs they don't get added into my smart playlist (which are all based on start-rating) until I update the iPod with iTunes. This sucks since I can't ever do an update. This should be a simple fix for iPod and a worthy one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i had an ipod.

Anonymous said...

i will send you a sharpie (there are some very exciting new models)so you can label your earplugs and rid yourself from the daily anguish of having to swap them.....